In order to ensure that all The Show Tournaments are of the highest quality and have the same great features, it is important that each team participating adhere to the procedure listed below. Failure to follow these rules can result in the forfeit of a team’s spot in a tournament.
Approval and Registering:
- In order to compete in a tournament, teams must receive consent from The Show.
Full payment must be received 60 days prior the event or The Show reserves the right to remove your team.
- While completing registration for an event, teams have the option to pay in full by using credit card or sending payment in the mail by check
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- If Paying by Check:
- Check must be made out to “Defender Hockey”
- Checks must be mailed to:
101 John Campbell Rd
Newark, DE 19711
In the event that a team must withdraw from a tournament after committing, please refer to the following policies:
- The $500 deposit made within 10 days of registering is non-refundable.
- If teams withdraw less than 45 days before the tournament begins, they forfeit the full cost of the tournament.
- Teams must submit both a copy of their signed official USA Hockey or Hockey Canada roster, as well as one that includes players' full names, jersey numbers, positions, and date of birth to The Show no later than 30 days before the tournament.
- Out-of-town teams must stay in the hotels provided by The Show. Information regarding hotels is included in the registration confirmation email.
- Teams must be prepared to play by 8:00 am on the first day of the tournament and have their final game end at 4:00 pm.